Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hello from the 'ville!

Hey guys, I'm finally back. Mommy's been at work A LOT, so she hasn't let me get on to blog much. I have so much to tell you. April has been a lot of fun, but I can't wait for the warm weather!

Uncle Nick came all the way from Columbus, MS with his buddies. They flew in the T1 in Thunder over Louisville, and it was pretty awesome. Mommy and Daddy watching it from the Riverbats stadium, but I have fun playing with my Cousin Taylor and her friend Sydney. Aunt Marti did lots of pull-ups at the marine booth. The girls were just supposed to hang, but she set the day's record with 6! She's FIFTY, fifty years old folks! And her name's NOT sally o'mally.



My great-Nanny came to visit me for 4 days the week after Thunder. We had so much fun! You'll have to check out our pictures we took! The next week was Derby, and it was great. T came up and we had a fun week of walks in the nice weather and dressing up to match the derby events. I didn't get to go to any, but maybe next year. Mommy took me back to Beauty First to get her hair done again. I played with the pretty girls again. I LOVE that place! Miss Leslie made Mommy happy, and Miss Julia is my new girlfriend!



Uncle Nick had a big derby party in Columbus, and I didn't get to go. I heard there was lots of bourbon, hats, and pretty ladies. Maybe next year. Mommy and Daddy and I went to Sam's house for a big party. Sam's mommy and daddy sure know how to throw a party. There were lots of kids there. We just wish the adults would have been more quiet so we could watch the ponies race! Daddy got some video with our new video camera, but I haven't figured out how to blog it. Give me some time!



I got to spend yesterday morning with my great-Grandma Miles. We had a fun time together, and I can't wait to go back! Today, I've enjoyed a big morning with Mommy. Her new schedule gives her one whole day off a week. So we are hanging out and doing laundry today. She works on the weekends, so Daddy and I can get into trouble! I can't wait for T to come back up so we can have fun together again. Next week my new babysitter, Sarah, will be here, so I'll keep you guys posted on how that goes!

No comments: