Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Memorial Day


Greetings from the 'ville. I'm having an awesome month so far. I've just been lounging around, and learning to talk. Or at least squeal. It seems to be getting me what I want, so that works for me. Here's a video of my new farm yard saucer ; it is pretty fun. And, oh yeah, I have a new nanny! Her name is Sarah, and she's a brunette (my favorite). She's pretty awesome and I think we're going to have a rockin' summer together. Check out all of my new pictures on Picasa. Granny T and Pop just got back from a tour de South vacation. They spent 4 days in the car, and 4 days at the beach! I actually think they had a good time, but I know they missed me. I miss all of you guys too. I'll write more later. Love ya!
Ike

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Casey...I mean Ike, you crack me up! I love it! I really enjoyed the pics where your lounging in your mom's closet they day you hung out with dad. And the mullet you got from your dad! HAHA

Pradip D. Patel said...

Your son is going to have a long road recovering from what his parents have put him through in getting all of these pictures.

Seriously, he is cute.
Uncle Pradip