Saturday, June 28, 2008

Catching Up

Hey guys. Sorry, I haven't blogged in a while; I've been busy getting in touch with my Eastern KY roots as you can see. June has been lots of fun! Mommy was very busy at work but I think it's getting close to being over because she seems really happy lately. I know she and Daddy went to some sort of graduation but Mommy said it wasn't really about the graduates. I think she has only 1 more night in the hospital and then 1 more month until she's ALL DONE!! I got to stay with Sarah and my friend Sydney. Syd is 9 months old and really pretty! I can't wait to grow up and talk to her, but I'm afraid she'll take me on the b-ball court someday. We really missed Sam and hope he can come visit next time. But I think Sarah will have to call in reinforcements.

Granny T came to visit for the last 2 days. We had SO much fun as you can see. Taylor came with her and was a big help. I loved getting to see them. Nanny and Marti even stopped by too. I hope to go to Lake Cumberland soon to visit with all of them again.

Daddy went on his annual lake trip with his work friends. He came home late, and has a sunburn, so I think it was a success. I'm hoping to get outside in the pool with him today! I miss you all and will try to write more often now that Mommy isn't at Kosair all the time. Love ya!

Isaac

No comments: