Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wasted Away Again....

I have so much to tell you guys this week. It was great! After Easter, Granny T came back up and we had a big week of playing!! She continued to do laundry and clean, and I think Daddy likes her cooking better than Mommy's. Mommy's still back at work -- bottles are awesome! I can eat so much faster! I need to lay off though, or they're going to make me join the WW.


Pop came to visit on Friday, and we went to Grandma Miles' to visit my cousins. They came all the way from North Carolina, so of course we had to see them. They are very smart and even have their own CD. I can't wait to go visit them and see the beach!


We made our first big trip to Los Aztecas Friday night. It was a blast, and the pictures tell the whole story! I'm sure it was my first of many trips to Margaritaville...

Finally, there's big news out of Russell County. My cousin Jaxon was involved in a car accident, and it wasn't the demolition derby like uncle Sean likes to get into. My great-aunt Patty was parked in the parking lot and her van was rear-ended. Jaxon was the only one in the car at the time. But, he's not injury free. He sustained whiplash, and will be seeing the chiropractor for 6-9 months. But no worries, I think he's gonna sue to recoup lost wages. Of course, there are pictures to depict his pain and suffering....

No comments: