Saturday, March 22, 2008

Back to work


Well, the time finally came to go back to work. It's been a long week, but thanks to my mom things are going smoothly. We're very lucky to have granny "T" stay with us and help out during the week. By help out, we mean watch Isaac, cook dinner, clean the house, do laundry, and iron. Jeremy's finally learning what it's like to have a real wife; she's really making me look bad! Isaac loves T and I think she kind of likes him too...
Work is the same, but I have a whole new perspective on where my patients' parents are coming from. It's been hard leaving in the mornings, and we haven't worked out a great schedule yet. Monday and Tuesday night, Isaac slept from 9:30 until I woke him up between 6 and 7 the next morning! Of course now that the weekend's here, he's back to getting up at 3 for a snack.
We got to see the Easter Bunny and I think he's bringing the little guy his first regulation basketball. We hope to have him palming it by Christmas (by the looks of his hands, it may be possible). We also had some "real" pictures made at Portrait Innovations. I highly recommend it if you want enough pictures to give out to everyone you've ever met for a good price. I posted them on the Picasa site. I also added a couple of new videos. Isaac was sucking his fingers in utero, and as you'll see, it's continued despite our best efforts to thwart it. I can throw a paci away someday, but I think people frown upon removing your childrens' appendages. We'll have to figure that out when the time comes. We're looking forward to T coming back tomorrow, as her leftovers only last so long! I think we're ALL getting a little spoiled. Leave us a message if you stop by the page! We miss ya.

No comments: